Those of you who have only girls have heard people say "He's all boy" and think "oh, what a stereotypical gender thing to say" Well guess what, my son is ALL BOY! Up until a few months ago we would just notice small things like... he didn't cry as much if he got hurt, or he was much less high maintenance, etc. Now....the boy cracks us up. Tonight, I was heading to a party at a friend's house and in exchange for getting to leave 45 minutes before bedtime, I put the kids in their jammies and got them all ready for bed before I left. Then, the girls thought they'd get out my exercise ball and Carter got all excited.....

Chris got the camera out and of course, Carter had to come be a ham.

Then we tried out some bouncing on the bouncy ball. His face here cracks me up, he was laughing SO HARD.

Laughing even harder. He was laughing so hard that he had me laughing hard and I had to stop because I couldn't hold him up anymore!

Posing for the camera!

Action shot!

Some more posing...

Rolling back and forth. I think this was a good ab workout for him because he kept raising up

This one makes me laugh just to look at it. He is
rotten!
Camera face! (not to be confused with pooping face....its rather similar)

I believe he was in mid scream-with-glee in this picture (and Lee, you'll see proof in the background that as mentioned on FB I, too, had a mound of laundry waiting to be put away!)

I spotted the camera again! You can't hide from me, Daddy!
2 comments:
yeah, my sister in law(she is due the day before me, and has a boy just 6 weeks younger than Maria) was talking about how she really wants another boy since girls are so high maintenance and dramatic...but when we are together it's usually her son who is the crying, whining one and maria looks at him like "gee, what's your problem"...I don't have a boy to compare her to, but she is pretty low maintenance so far, although she is staring to get pretty whiny lately...turns two soon? anyway, i think energy wise i wouldn't be able to keep up with a boy! especially while being pregnant, so good thing we have a girl and are having another...maybe a boy will follow
Lovin the pictures! I am pretty sure we have versions of that in our photo library...except Hayden would be in some sort of running pose. I also appreciate the message about the laundry. It's nice to know I'm not alone! :)
Post a Comment