Blogs I read

Meijer Meal Box

Followers

Monday, April 13, 2009

These are a few of my favorite things.....


I'm sitting here at the computer and I just felt compelled to put here for memory sake how much I LOVE LOVE LOVE the way Carter smells after a bath.


I wish I could do scratch and sniff posts so I could remember it for all of my life. Its a mixture of Johnson's Baby Lotion, Johnson's Baby Shampoo, and sweet baby boy. At least I can take a picture and remember what he looks like after a bath while snuggling with Daddy with his little wet hair all combed. Can I bottle the baby-after-a-bath smell? It makes me weepy just thinking about how little time I have left while I can get away with slathering him in baby lotion and putting fuzzy, feeted jammies on him!!!


1 comment:

Tia said...

I know. It's totally insane isn't it. And sad. One of these days, we are going to be old and our kids are going to be making fun of us...