Today was a super fun day! I hosted a baby shower for Elizabeth (biz) Mack (who just so happens to be one of my favorite people) She is technically Chris' cousin, but she claims me too, I think. Anyway, she was here at Ball State when Morgan and Emma were born and we got to hang out with her a lot then (we're also so blessed that both of her sisters (who both also happen to be two of my favorite peoples) have been at BSU as well...Rachel was only here for a year but Abby is here now and finished up her 3rd year in 3 weeks!!!! We LOVE our Campbell girls!!!!!!!) Anyway, Morgan was Mike and Elizabeth's flower girl a few years ago (Mike also just happens to be a very cool guy!) We were thrilled to learn they were expecting about 8 months ago! She is due May 18 and I had the honor of throwing a baby shower for her today. Here she is with her big ole' belly that is so cute. (did that paragraph use more parenthesis in the whole history of the English language ever or is it just me?)
Stacy (Chris' sister) playing Baby Pictionary!

Biz giving it a go...

The Pictionary guessers!

Grandma Campbell who was a big fat cheater and wrote words!!! (just kidding!)

Chris' mom won the Baby Pictionary game!

Elizabeth got quite a few nice things........I miss tiny baby clothes!!!!
My fabulous husband stayed home with the kids so that I could go to the shower!
No comments:
Post a Comment