Here is Mr. Man with his hospital gown on (and in this cool little crib gurney that if I had known existed in the hospital, I would have been demanding while in the ER a few months back!!!)
Here he is in his new hat. I think he was saying "hat" in this picture.
Started to get a little fussy and tired...which means....pacifier to the rescue!
Did I mention we had to get up at 5:30am???
He was in and out and the doctor was talking to us telling us how awesome he did within about 10 minutes. When we went back to the recovery room, a nurse was holding him. He saw me and put his hands out for me. I picked him up and just as I started to sit down, he saw his Grandma. Then he only wanted her! So, he snuggled with Grandma for a few minutes until time to go home.
I considered just letting him wear that little thermometer home and keeping it on. As often as he was sick this winter, it would come in handy to just be able to glance at him and know if he has a fever or not!
He hadn't had anything to eat or drink since 6pm last night so he was thirsty!!!!
By 8:30am, we were home and eating waffles!
Our friends Dean & Jan Meyers are bringing over dinner tonight! Three friends offered to bring dinner and I kept saying "no, no we'll be fine" but now that it is dinner time and I am pretty exhausted and kind of emotional, I'm really glad I don't have to cook!

No comments:
Post a Comment