Blogs I read

Meijer Meal Box

Followers

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

yet one more....

OK, I am on a video kick today. After I uploaded the previous videos of Carter talking, my mother in law asked me if Carter was walking very much.....so, that translated to me to "put videos of Carter walking on your blog!" So, here you go!


2 comments:

The Schnicks said...

I enjoyed Chris' commentary in the background as Carter walked. What was on his hands that he couldn't touch the couch or chair? Ashes? :) What a cute walker you have there.

Molly said...

haha...yes. When he started his walk he was standing at the fireplace holding on to the fireplace tool. I could tell that he wasn't grabbing the dirty one but Chris couldn't tell and he didn't know I was recording..he thought I was just taking a still picture. I didn't want to yell "shut up, Chris" in the middle of it, so I just kept going! HA