Thank you, thank you. Please no autographs.
As you can see, The Bob & Tom Show has graciously taken the time to "Thank" me in the credits of this week's shows. (If you've not watched the show, you should tune in weeknights at 11:00 p.m. ET on WXIN Fox 59 or WGN America). So what did I do to deserve so much thanks you ask? Is it my good looks, my sound advice, my quick wit, or my sexy wife? (you're welcome honey) Well not exactly...as they say in show business...it's all about who you know!
So who do I know? Bob? Tom? Kristi? Chick? Nope. I know Sean Compton!!
Sean Compton is an American television executive. He currently serves as Sr. Vice President of Programming and Entertainment for Tribune Company. Sean oversees programming for 40 Tribune television stations and cable channel WGN America, and to say the least, he's a very powerful man!
Sean and I grew up together in Connersville. Went to church together, were neighbors, and graduated together. We have not spoken in over 15 years until....we found each other on facebook! Now I just have to figure out how to get him to introduce me to the decision maker for WGN's retirement plan!!

No comments:
Post a Comment