while the camera was out, I decided I'd try to get Carter to say his new trick by barking in response to "what does the doggy say?" As we were doing this, he wouldn't do it while I was asking him, but when I'd go back and let him watch what I'd just recorded he'd just bark up a storm but then when I'd turn the camera back on... he'd just stare at me. Here I finally got him to give us one little bitty bark just as I was giving up to turn it off. I fooled him! (yes, I'm happy that I outsmarted a 14 month old...I acknowledge the level of pathetic that shows)
Not how I expected my morning to go
-
So this morning I had to get up early for a doctors appointment but instead
of my alarm I woke up to an incredibly loud IMMINENT THREAT flood warning
and s...

No comments:
Post a Comment