We went to Scotty's last night (because kids eat free on Sundays!!) and even had our cousin Abby join us! I didn't think to take a picture of us all sitting there eating (duh) so this will have to be a substitute for now! Chris always gets the Dan's Darn Good BBQ chicken and I always get the Bayside Turkey wrap! (mmmm) Morgan always gets Lizzie Noodles (which is just noodles and butter which is her favorite!) and Emma always gets Mini Corn Dogs with Smiley fries. Carter actually got the "Uncrustables" kids meal last night and loves it! It was a fun family dinner!!!
Not how I expected my morning to go
-
So this morning I had to get up early for a doctors appointment but instead
of my alarm I woke up to an incredibly loud IMMINENT THREAT flood warning
and s...

No comments:
Post a Comment