Some days are harder for me to narrow my photos down to 1 photo for the day! Tonight after his bath, I put these jammies on Carter. Not too big of a deal, right? Yeah, until you find out these jammies are size 4T!!!!!!!!!!! 4T jammies on my 15 month old!!!! *sigh* Granted, they are Children's Place brand which tend to run tight, but still.....lengthwise they were fine too!! I think it might be time to buy that extra freezer to put in the garage unless I want to be at the grocery 4 times a week when this boy is a teenager! HA
It has also gotten increasingly harder to take pictures of him now that he walks. I can't get back away from him because as soon as I try, he comes right at me! I have a lot of pictures of him reeeeally close to the camera and even a few of his finger.

*p.s. check out those Campbell eyelashes!!!!*
No comments:
Post a Comment