We're eating dinner Friday night, and Morgan is shining her fork onto her cup and thinks its really cool. So, she says "Daddy! Look at what I'm doing!" Chris, ever looking for a teachable moment, says "that's neat Morgan, do you know what that's called?" Morgan just looks blankly at him so he says "its called a reflection!" Morgan gets all mad and says "DADDY! I knew the answer, I was just making a dramatic pause!!"
Oh Lord, the teenage years are going to be just delightful.
Not how I expected my morning to go
-
So this morning I had to get up early for a doctors appointment but instead
of my alarm I woke up to an incredibly loud IMMINENT THREAT flood warning
and s...

1 comment:
I hardly know what a dramatic pause is, what a future actress you have on your hands! Good luck and God bless you with that! :)
Post a Comment