Blogs I read

Meijer Meal Box

Followers

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Feb 24 photo

Carter has been sick the last few days with a cold. Today, he got a fever. I got the Tylenol out to give him some and he was playing so I sat it down on the desk. Before I thought to give it to him again, he found it and wanted it. He wanted it right. now.

First, he brought it to me....
Then he (literally) threw it at me.

and when I was more interested in taking his picture than opening the bottle, he got a little upset with me.

and then he got his Tylenol and all was well in Carter's world again.
*this one is today's photo, by the way!*

1 comment:

Abby said...

This is great! I mean not that his is sick and didn't feel good, but you did such a wonderful job capturing him in the moment. I hope he feels better soon and there are no more moments like this!