Here is my young bride with her bridesmaid, Cinderella.
This was taken immediately after getting out of the van when we first arrived and I was so excited to see them all in their costumes. Carter wasn't too fond of the rhino head hat to begin with and kept trying to pull it off, but after we got going and he got distracted, he was OK.
Here is my little rhino checking out the sea lions! He was obviously impressed!
Is this the beginning of a joke or what? "A bride, a rhino and Cinderella walk into the zoo...."
Emma getting some hard earned candy at the giraffe exhibit.
Carter eagerly anticipating the start of the dolphin show. (Just look at the utter glee on his face!) I couldn't stop taking pictures of him in this outfit, it was so stinkin' cute! Just look at that horn! HA
We went with our friends, the Arnetts, which brought with it a few more possible punch lines with the addition of a bat and Tinkerbell! I'm thinking something along the lines of "Holy Rhinocerous, Batman!" (Hayden's costume is so cool...his wings are a black umbrella!)
In the underwater dolphin viewing zone (where some of our favorite cousins, The Macks, were engaged just a few short years ago......and who are now expecting their first baby in May! YAY!)
After we left the zoo, we headed to Greenfield to meet up with Chris' good friend Chad and his wife Sarah (and kids Zach and Anna) to eat at Cracker Barrell (yum!) and then went to see Uncle Bob and Aunt Pam's beautiful new home in Greenfield. We got home around 8:30 and put 3 very tired kids (and a couple of tired parents) to bed!

4 comments:
What a fun day! Your kids look great, and I especially love the little rhino... and his precious expressions. :) I love those kids and you guys!!
We are doing this at our zoo this weekend. Only ours is called Boo at the Zoo and it is at night! Looks like you had fun! Now I am all excited to go. Ellie is going to be a kitty. Your kids are as gorgeous as ever!!
I should also add that you are lookin' good!
*blush* Thanks, Tia! :)
Post a Comment