Not how I expected my morning to go
-
So this morning I had to get up early for a doctors appointment but instead
of my alarm I woke up to an incredibly loud IMMINENT THREAT flood warning
and s...
Friday, October 17, 2008
Grandparent's Day
Today was Morgan's Grandparents Day at school. Unfortunately, most of her grandparents live a little too far away to make it, but her Grandma Swank took off a few hours from work to come participate! Here they are having punch and cookies in the cafeteria....
Here is blog picture #3 of Morgan's good friend, Brittany! I should have her sign a release or something!
Morgan with her AMAZING teacher!!!!!! We love her!
I was upset when I saw this picture. Why? do you ask? Well, I tried to make sure my kid looked really cute today so that when all the grandparents came, they'd see my kid and say "aww, isn't she cute?" well, yes...she is...except when she leaves her GYM SHOES ON WITH HER DRESS! ARGH! My mom said "well, I thought it was strange that she had on her OLD tennis shoes with that cute little jumper" I said "MORGAN! Why didn't you put your dressy shoes back on after gym?!?!" Her answer "oh, I forgot" She OFTEN comes home with her gym shoes still on meaning that she looked rather goofy the rest of the day. I'll just have to remember that she can only wear jeans on gym day! What a goof ball!!!!
There you have it........her second ever Grandparents Day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment