Not how I expected my morning to go
-
So this morning I had to get up early for a doctors appointment but instead
of my alarm I woke up to an incredibly loud IMMINENT THREAT flood warning
and s...
Remembering 2017
-
We were driving in the car a few weeks ago and Sadie piped up, "Man. 2017
feels like a scooter to the ankle." I think I said something like, "Amen,
siste...
Hey! Didn't I run the 2016 NYC Marathon?!?
-
Hi. My name is Chris.
You may remember me from such races as the Boston Marathon, the Indy Mini
or even Ironman Louisville, but for some reason...I STOPPE...
new things
-
Lots of new things happening around here.
For Mothers Day, Chris asked me what I wanted to do.
I told him I wanted to spend all morning picking out flowers...
Morgan got her first grade pictures back today....it isn't the greatest, keep in mind that these were her RE-takes! The first ones were even worse! HA Its still cute, though, and it looks like her and it shows her REALLY lose tooth in the front!
No comments:
Post a Comment