Blogs I read

Meijer Meal Box

Followers

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Our Weekend!

I just realized I never made a post about our weekend! Well, it was quite adventure packed!


Friday night was Morgan's first Brownie meeting. It was a little non-productive which was very frustrating for me to spend an hour at 6pm on a Friday night doing nothing. I tried to contain my disappointment though because Morgan seemed to like it. We still don't know when the meetings will be, they didn't do anything except read the Girl Scout Law, we still don't know where the meetings will be, we still don't know a thing about what we'll be doing....but we all met each other. I guess that is important too.


We came home and had homemade pizza that I had made before I left and Chris put in the oven while we were gone.


Saturday morning, we went to the Homecoming Parade for the High School. It was fun. The kids loved it. The bees were terrible! (HA) I forgot my camera.....so you'll just have to take my word for it. My mom called around 1pm Saturday and said she wanted to go shopping and did Morgan want to go with her. Well, of course, she did. So, they left and Morgan decided she wanted to spend the night. Carter, Emma, Chris & I went to Carlos O'Kellys where we had a $5 off coupon for. Carter ate all of Emma's kids meal (Macaroni and Cheese) He eats more than she does! ACK! We came home and got all settled in and then Mom called and said Morgan changed her mind, she didn't want to spend the night. So, I went to get her and bring her home and put her to bed.


Sunday, we headed to Connersville to see Chris' Great Grandma O'Leary who fell in August and broke several bones. She didn't look very well!!!! Karen took pictures but hasn't sent them to me yet so stay tuned for those. Afterwards, we went to see Chris' Grandma and Grandpa Day. At their house was also his cousin Brad & family and his Uncle James and family. We left there and went back to Chris' parents' house so Tim could change the oil in our van (he's so handy!) While we were there, Carter brushed up on his hypnosis skills and then we went to Chris' sister's new apartment to see it. We also had pizza there and held a text message competition between Chris' mom and dad as they're learning to use the texting and are obviously very competitive! HA




Carter with his Great Grandma Day (Chris' Dad's Mother)


Carter with Tim (Chris' Dad)



"oooooh.....when I snap my fingers, you will be charmed by my cuteness and give in to my every demand.......ooooooh"


It was a fun packed weekend!

No comments: