Since none of us knew exactly where it was, only that it was somewhere in between Daleville and Muncie (which is quite a little stretch) we picked whether we should start on the Muncie end or the Daleville end. Chris picked the Muncie end and drove straight to it like he knew exactly where it was! Soon, we found it.....
Carter thought it was hilarious that his ride was very bumpy! The girls loved taking turns deciding which way we'd go at every choice.
The corn was so tall, I don't think I'd ever actually been in a corn maze before.
We wound around quite a bit and then found this! EXIT! I looked at the time.....3:59! Only 21 minutes!! We are record setters!!!
Next up was the HayRide.....it took us back into a woods that at night, they turn into a Haunted Woods. The girls kept asking if there would be ghosts and monsters and skeletons, etc. and I assured them that if Mommy had any knowledge of those things being on this HayRide that she herself would NOT be on it! Mommy has never and will never pay money to be scared. Don't enjoy being scared, thankyouverymuch!






Stay tuned for the next post of carving our pumpkins and roasting the seeds!! Yummmmy!
Today in our new Sunday School class, we talked about 1st Timothy 6:17-19 which talks about "the rich" and we talked about how we are rich in many ways even if we don't think we're rich with money. Are we content with what we have or are we always wishing we had more things, different things, newer things, bigger things? I knew right away that I needed to work on remembering to appreciate and thank God for what I have..... My very good friend Lee has a very good friend named Jessica who ends every one of her blog entries by saying "We have plenty to praise God for....." and then lists something relevant from that entry and I love that idea. So today, we praise God for the ability to spend time with healthy family, in a fun place doing different things, in warm clothes, and then come back to our warm home and have more than enough food to eat and clean water to drink. How blessed are we?!
Stay tuned for the next post of carving our pumpkins and roasting the seeds!! Yummmmy!

1 comment:
woah, I feel special...getting quoted in another blog! I am glad it encouraged you to do the same and remember what we have to be thankful for...lots when we actually think about it. It is my way of a reminder to be thankful.
Post a Comment