Blogs I read

Meijer Meal Box

Followers

Thursday, October 9, 2008

A big picture day!

We had a big day for pictures today and ironically, we also went to get Carter's 11 month pictures taken at JCPenney! They turned out really cute! They'll be on here in a few days. Other than that, however, the girls and I made a recipe for peanut butter and jelly oatmeal bars (that, again, my friend Tia had on her blog) They LOVED them. I was surprised, because I tried them and didn't think they were too great. I also made a pot roast in the crock pot today and the girls shoveled that in too!
Just so you know Carter wasn't left out, he sat in his highchair and watched and ate some puffs.
Emma wanted her hair in pigtails today.....I thought they looked so cute I had to take a picture.
Before dance class and she looked so cute, I had to take yet another picture. If this isn't a fashion statement, I don't know what is! (She picked it out)
Morgan has her first ever Girl Scout meeting tomorrow night which is exciting. Saturday is Homecoming here with a parade in the morning. The girls will love that. Sunday is church and then reeeeelaxation! (maybe a family pumpkin patch trip!)

We got Carter's Halloween costume tonight and it is SOOOOOOOOOOOO cute. We took a picture of it too, but you'll have to wait until Halloween to see it!

No comments: