Blogs I read

Meijer Meal Box

Followers

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Our weekend!

Here's a few pictures of our weekend......the first one was actually on Friday...the first day it got kind of cold and I couldn't wait to put cold weather clothes on Carter. I am having so much fun dressing a boy!!!!
And...in another installment of dressing my son...here he is ready for the Colt's game today!!!! Daddy is so excited to get him a little sports fan to watch all the games with!
Morgan and Emma got to make tie-dye shirts at Victoria and Sophia Musselman's birthday party. They turned out pretty cute!!

It was a big weekend for birthday parties.....Morgan has ANOTHER birthday party to go to tonight for a little girl in her class at school. We were also invited to my friend Shantell's daughter Liliana's birthday party which was yesterday morning, but couldn't go because of helping out my Dad. We went back out yesterday to take Dad's truck back to him and hung out for a while. The girls made a game out of playing with Papa's hats. It doesn't take much to amuse them!!!

Right now, at 4pm, we are watching the end of the Colt's game while some chicken is marinating to grill out for dinner. The girls are playing outside because they were being too rowdy in the house so we kicked them out! (ha) I've been to the grocery and we're all set for the upcoming week.

No comments: