Blogs I read

Meijer Meal Box

Followers

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas!!



We've had a fun few weeks around here!  For now, I'm just putting up highlights so as to not forget....I'll come back for more detail later!

Here are the kids before the Campbell Christmas gathering.  We were supposed to have had our official gathering on the 19th at Grandpa Campbell's house but he had to have bypass surgery so it turned into a more informal gathering at Uncle Bob & Aunt Pam's.  Either way, I didn't get to go because of my eye plague.


They had a great time and Chris had a blast chasing them around by himself all night! (hee hee)

On Christmas Eve Eve (a.k.a. Dec 23) The kids got a fun surprise in the form of Santa on a Yorktown Firetruck!  My mom had participated in their new fundraiser and took gifts and a donation over early for them to deliver.  The truck showed up with lights flashing and everything.  It was really cute.  I got no pictures of Santa but I did get video!

Here is Morgan modeling the shirt she got from the firetruck Santa (first in a look she should NOT be giving her mother yet at this age) and second in a fashion pose of some sort.

Next is Carter and his firetruck from the firetruck Santa and then Emma in her pretty shirt!






 
 


We also made cookies!  We often do that on Christmas Eve Day but decided we'd do it then so we could eat them then!! :)

Fun times!

No comments: