None of us in this family have ever had pink eye....until now. Miss Emma is super special because she is the first one who has ever had it! As I write this, 48 hours after starting her eye drops and supposedly in the clear, she is the only one who got it too!!!!! Not breathing a sigh of relief just yet, but starting to be optimistic!!!!
Not how I expected my morning to go
-
So this morning I had to get up early for a doctors appointment but instead
of my alarm I woke up to an incredibly loud IMMINENT THREAT flood warning
and s...


2 comments:
Poor baby...is that pink eye I see? Hayden had that about a month ago. It is going around the Kindergarten. What did the doctor say? Hope she is feeling better now!
wash, wash, wash your hands!...and everything that she touches :)
Post a Comment