aaaaaaaand now my mother has it.
How did no one in my own home catch it??? The ones with whom I live and caught drinking out of the same cup countless times while I ran towards them yelling "noooooo!!!" The ones with whom I carried to bed at night and accidentally forgot I was under quarantine when I let them snuggle their heads up next to mine. Yet my mother, who I haven't been in physical contact with except for last Wednesday, the day BEFORE I got sick and thusly the day BEFORE I got contagious, catches it. Is the virus so strong it can be transmitted through the phone lines!?? Was it sympathy epidemic keratoconjunctivitis?!?!
I have no answer except that I am SOOO sorry!!!!
and you can bet your bippy there will be no pictures of her with it!
Not how I expected my morning to go
-
So this morning I had to get up early for a doctors appointment but instead
of my alarm I woke up to an incredibly loud IMMINENT THREAT flood warning
and s...

No comments:
Post a Comment