We also got Carter's 2 year pictures taken! Here are my 2 favorites
We decorated for Christmas! I so love doing that!
We had Thanksgiving....went to Grandma & Grandpa Day's house in Connersville followed by cousin Chris & Carol's in Noblesville. The kids all got a good nap in in between the 2 stops. We also had a Thanksgiving Feast for Emma's preschool. My friend Katy and I were "in charge" and it all went great.
The night before Thanksgiving, we also made Thanksgiving Hand Turkey cookies...it was cute!
For Christmas, my mom got a membership to the YMCA for our family! We have been using it like crazy. I've been there almost every single day since we got the membership and the even better part is that on Jan 2, there will be a brand new YMCA less than a mile from my house! Right now, I have to drive over to the closest one (which is still only about 6 or 7 miles away, but still...it is an effort!!)
So, this is about the most boring post ever....but I wanted to get SOMETHING down and it is early and I have to get out of here soon!!





1 comment:
I was wondering if you were ever going to blog again. Those little uploads, while always cute, don't count!
Post a Comment