Blogs I read

Meijer Meal Box

Followers

Friday, December 4, 2009

Family Pictures!!!!

We got some family pictures taken a few weeks back by Mary Ellen Bertram.  She also did our wedding 11 1/2 years ago!!  She does an amazing job and we had a fun time.  I wasn't too sure what we would end up with since my kids weren't exactly being cooperative!  Here are some of the photos that she put on her Facebook page, so I think that means it is OK for me to repost here.  (if I find out that it isn't, I'll remove them!)

This is my favorite family picture that was on Facebook.  My real favorite wasn't on there so after we purchase it, I'll scan it in and post it here.  

 
 
This was the best smile we got of the girls all day!!
 
 
 


All Carter wanted to do all day was throw rocks in the water, so we got a few of him doing that!    
 

There you have it!  A successful outing, I'd say!  

No comments: