So first, Emma had pink eye. Amazingly, no one else caught it. That was some high quality antibacterial we were using! However, Carter did get a pretty yucky cold with a very yucky nose. I had a touch of a cold just with a stuffy nose but not too bad. Now...its me. I have the all over body aches. I'm only updating now because I haven't since Sunday and I'm trying to do anything to keep my mind off of being sick.
Come on April!
Not how I expected my morning to go
-
So this morning I had to get up early for a doctors appointment but instead
of my alarm I woke up to an incredibly loud IMMINENT THREAT flood warning
and s...

1 comment:
Oh no (think Phoebe, Friends, when you say that). Hope you feel better soon.
word verification: inarev
Not as funny at Murtnurg but thought I'd share.
Post a Comment