Blogs I read

Meijer Meal Box

Followers

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Guest Blogger!

You know, I don't want to brag or anything, but I've been asked to be a guest blogger on a super famous blog!  (and by super famous, I mean my friend Kristen has a blog and it was in the newspaper once!!)  I know, I know, you're gasping for breath.

Or maybe that's just your asthma.

Anyway, she's asked me to be a guest blogger on her blog on Mondays.  We're calling them Mondays with Molly (like Tuesdays with Morrie only less profound) or Are you there, Monday? It's me, Molly.  Just working titles.  We'll come up with something better, I promise.  It is fun.  It makes me think about things more than throwing up pictures and writing captions to go with them.  I am really enjoying it.  I feel a little pressure to try to be entertaining since she actually has subscribers that aren't friends or family that she doesn't actually know in real life.

I'm actually kind of a big deal.  (totally kidding)

My point is, you should check it out! Especially if you are trying to lose weight or have lost weight in the past!

Go see it!  http://shoutinfromtherooftop.com/

No comments: