Blogs I read

Meijer Meal Box

Followers

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Daddy!

Yesterday was Chris' 34th Birthday and we had our own little celebration here at home. The girls and I made him a giant cookie and decorated it and everything! His birthday present was to get to go to the DCI Semifinals last Friday night in Bloomington (his choice) so all he got yesterday was a cake and a card! (and to go to a free dinner at IHOP for a mystery shop!)
Just so you know Carter was there too but just not in the picture, here he is trying some cookie. He was mesmerized!
It doesn't really look like it here, but he did really like it! HA
Well, 3 birthdays down, only Carter and I left to go! Mine is in about 3 weeks....Carter's in about 3 months! Although technically his 9 month birthday is Thursday so that sort of counts.....

No comments: