Blogs I read

Meijer Meal Box

Followers

Monday, August 11, 2008

Chris' Birthday and Carter is ON THE MOVE...

Yesterday we celebrated Chris' 34th birthday with his family. His mom brought strawberries and angel food cake. Here is the birthday boy showing us his 'rithmatickin skills...
Carter's favorite (and only) Aunt Stacy! He has great Aunts, but this is his only Aunt! I think he likes her!
Carter has just recently started moving his feet like he's walking when you hold him up like this...he loves to stand!
This isn't that great of a picture, except you can see his 2 bottom teeth really well!
What a difference a week makes! When we left, Carter was just barely scooting around....when we got home, he was out of the room if you turned around! Poor Abby, if I had known he had started that, I would have told her where the gates were. I only had to spend about 30 minutes with him before I was up in the attic getting the gates out!!!! He is ON THE MOVE! Here he is watching Daddy and Papa unload firewood from Papa's truck.

After a very big day with family, a trip to Scotty's that included a major diaper blow out which caused us to leave early, and working on a tooth, Carter was WIPED OUT!


No pictures of the girls in this post....can't let that happen.....here is one of the 3 kids from Thursday morning playing on the floor in their jammies!

No comments: