Blogs I read

Meijer Meal Box

Followers

Monday, August 25, 2008

Catch up!

Well, I've had a few pictures from last week that I've meant to put on, but then we also had a big weekend so I have lots and lots of pictures!!

Here is Carter playing with his Papa and his Leap Frog Drum....we have a picture of Morgan playing with this same drum with this same Papa that I was going to put next to this one but I realized it was on the old camera, so it isn't on the computer! I'll have to scan it in sometime. Either way....cute!
Here is Morgan's new favorite thing in the world! Her lunch box! This is her on the day that she was so thrilled to take it to school and also the day that she was sent home sick from school! See how fine she looked? Wouldn't you have sent her to school too??!
That same day that Morgan was sick was also the first day of Dazzle for the fall! This will be Morgan's third year at Dazzle and Emma's second. They both love it! They've both done tap and ballet and tumbling and this year, Emma is still doing tap and ballet (in one class) and Morgan has switched to cheerleading! They both looked SO cute!
This was Friday night while Chris and I were watching the Olympics, the girls were having "Movie Night" and I walked in and found them like this.....I'm telling you, people who read this blog aren't going to ever believe me when I say my girls fight with each other!
Saturday evening, we tried a new activity...FRISBEE GOLF! A park here in town has a frisbee golf course that Chris' friend (And fellow Jones FA) Tim Mooneyhan plays at. So, Tim invited us to all go. The kids and I played on the playground for a while while the boys played but then we joined them for the "back 9" Here was Mommy's work out for the evening....pushing the girls on the merry go round.....Carter was sitting just to the side and they'd talk to him every time they came around and he would just giggle and giggle.
Check out that form!!!
It was mighty hot and humid and poor Emma, who really wasn't doing too much other than casually walking around, was DRENCHED in sweat! I took her back to the car along with Carter and let her sit in the front seat in the a/c. I took a picture of the back of her head too but will spare you it because she looks like she just got out of the swimming pool its so wet! After we got cooled off, we went to Baskin Robbins for some ice water and ice cream for the kids. I LOVE fun family days!!!!!!!
As I was uploading the day's pictures, Bingo was looking especially cute with his new haircut, so I couldn't resist taking a picture of him too!
So, Sunday, we got up and went to church and then headed to Indianapolis to the brand new Lucas Oil Stadium to watch the Colts in a Preseason game! My mom got the tickets for us for Chris' birthday. We ate dinner at The Ram which is one of our favorite Indianapolis places! We met up with Chris' cousin Elizabeth and her husband Mike who have season tickets, and then we watched Clay play in his band for a few minutes.....Here was our view.
It was so neat. They had a countdown before the game started where they set off fireworks and opened up the retractable roof. There was a GIANT military plane that flew over and gave me a heart attack and everything was really neat!

This picture doesn't even do it justice. It is so big and so clean and so neat! It was really fun!

So, that is about it for the weekend....we got home around 11:30 and took Lauren (the sitter) home and then crashed in bed.

No comments: