And my legs.
And my back.
And my feet.
Ugg. Seriously. Every part of my body is tired...and a few of them are a little sore!
Yesterday (day 5) was a rest day although I still was supposed to lift. I have a specific lifting assignment that isn't too hard, but it still works up a sweat while doing it!
All in all, I am really loving the training. And what I'm loving even more than the training is all the comments I'm getting! I've been posting most all of my workouts on Facebook through a website called Endurance Junkie and people aren't necessarily commenting there, but they're asking me about it when they see me in person which is really motivating.
Today was a cycling day. Cycling sprints actually. They were brutal!
It could be a long 11 weeks!!!! (but I know it will be worth it!)
Not how I expected my morning to go
-
So this morning I had to get up early for a doctors appointment but instead
of my alarm I woke up to an incredibly loud IMMINENT THREAT flood warning
and s...

No comments:
Post a Comment