Blogs I read

Meijer Meal Box

Followers

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Day 4 & other ramblings

Yesterday was a swimming day again......the same as day 1.  It was much harder than day 1 though because I waited until the girls were at swimming lessons at 6:30 pm to do it and I'd already had an hour of strength training not to mention Carter wasn't feeling well and was the very definition of crabby and had worn me out all day long.

Thankfully, this morning is our annual Pamper Ourselves meeting for Mommy and Me.  That means, at 9am today, I get to have a reflexology appointment.  I'm not sure what they're doing other than massaging hands and feet.  I am so totally looking forward to it.  I'm going to tell them to find the part of my reflexes that increases my patience level since my son has decided he wants to be TWO!!! 

However, at the same time he's frustrating me, he is usually cracking me up.  Just now, Chris was helping me do my monthly measurements (for my weight loss/Fit Moms, Fit Kids thing) and Carter would step in each time and have Chris "measure" him too.  The last time, he had to measure my upper thigh, so I let my pants fall down to my feet while he measured it and so when Carter stepped in for his "measurement" he also let his pants fall down to his feet.  I haven't laughed that hard before 8am in quite a while.

Speaking of measurements....they are FINALLY all moving in my favor.  This exercise thing might actually be paying off!!!!!

1 comment:

Kari said...

way to go!!!
measurements are so good and so helpful!