Emma is now officially a preschool graduate! She is also officially registered for Kindergarten this fall. We had a long struggle with that last year, but I must say, I am definitely at peace with the fact that she didn't go last year. I know she would have done great if she had gone, and I'm a little bummed at the large number of times she was bored this year but I also think the year of maturity has only helped her...and I'm also excited for her about the friends she'll be going to school with this year!!
Here is my little graduate pre-ceremony (in our home's traditional staging area!)
Emma with her "favorite sibling"
Emma reciting her memory verse "Enter His gates with Thanksgiving and His courts with praise. Give thanks to Him and praise His name!" Psalm 100:4 (Guess who else has it memorized now?!)
Being presented with her Bible by her teacher, Miss Julie.
Toothless grin
One of her best friends, Emilee, who she will go to Kindgergarten with this fall!!
The whole graduating group (2 classes)
Emma with Miss Margaret. We've had Miss Margaret for 2 years with Morgan and 3 years with Emma (and hopefully 3 years with Carter starting this fall!!!)
Emma with Miss Julie. Julie and I have known each other for 28 years!!!!!!!
When did this baby get so big?!?!
Not how I expected my morning to go
-
So this morning I had to get up early for a doctors appointment but instead
of my alarm I woke up to an incredibly loud IMMINENT THREAT flood warning
and s...

No comments:
Post a Comment