The sprint triathlon is 11 weeks from last Saturday, May 1. That means my 11 week training plan began on Saturday. Day 1 was swimming. I did a warm up swim, then some sprints, and then a cool down swim for a total of almost 1/4 of a mile (which is what I have to swim in the triathlon) It was fun and I enjoyed it. I was also pretty darn tired when it was over!
Day 2 of my 11 week training program was a 6.5 mile bike ride. I've never in my life ridden a bike that far! I mean, at least where I am actually moving and not in a spinning class. The first mile or two weren't too bad, however, then I got on a bumpy road and all bets were off. My touchie hurts!!!! (Toushee? Touchey? BUTT!) The seat was even a little padded but it hurt! Anyway, I only got hit in the head with one giant bug so I chalked that one up for a victory in the win column.
Not how I expected my morning to go
-
So this morning I had to get up early for a doctors appointment but instead
of my alarm I woke up to an incredibly loud IMMINENT THREAT flood warning
and s...

1 comment:
way to go Molly!
if you didn't have to swim in a lake, I'd consider joining you! :)
you are going to do awesome!
Post a Comment