Blogs I read

Meijer Meal Box

Followers

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

What is that alluring fragrance?

So, part of Carter's sickness has been vomiting and diarrhea. He's done both quite a bit. Today, I had to make a dessert for our Sunday School class' dinner and he filled his diaper right in the middle of the kitchen floor. I decided I was going to wait until I put dessert in the oven before I changed his diaper because #1. I was cooking...and...yuck! and #2. Based on past performance, he probably wasn't done. So anyway, Morgan gets off the bus during this time and walks in the kitchen. She walks in. Says hello. Walks over to Carter and then looks at me with this look of utter disgust and says to me "Mother! How can you even allow your child to stand here smelling like this?!"

She's been spending too much time with my mother.

No comments: