School is in full swing now and Morgan has homework almost every night. Emma did not get into Kindergarten, which we expected. We even applied to a different school district, but they were also full. I was a little relieved as the thought of driving 10 miles to drop her off AND pick her up every single day, even in bad weather, wasn't that appealing...but I would have done it for her educational benefit!
Morgan just started gymnastics and Emma will take swimming lessons. Those will be their extra-curricular activities this semester. Emma also wanted to take jazz, but the swimming lessons were already paid for so we talked her into settling for that for now. If Morgan continues with the gymnastics, there is a jazz class that meets at the same time we can put Emma in.
We're going to redo our master bedroom this weekend for my birthday. Chris decided manual labor on his part was cheaper than an expensive birthday gift. Fine with me....I prefer it anyway! (you know, assuming I'm not going to get a 4 carat diamond or new house or something) Our master bedroom and master bath are the only 2 rooms in the house that still have the wall paper in them that was here when we moved in.
So anyway, here are the before pictures..........
I will be so ready to get rid of that ugly turquoise!
I hate the furniture but new furniture isn't in the budget right now. I'm hoping maybe I can swing new hardware on them and that would help?
Here is one color idea I did in photoshop to see what it would look like.
Here is another color idea....probably the one we'll go with........and also my attempt at drawing a headboard on to see what it would look like. This one is supposed to be fabric with buttons. Ugly, but just trying to get an idea.
Anyway, work will hopefully begin Friday or Saturday!
What else? Matty is huge and getting huger. He has diarrhea again like he was so sick when we first got him. Twice now, I have woken up to find the house smelling like poop only to come downstairs and realize he has had diarrhea in his crate at night and is laying in it. Lovely way to start the day. Emma is still pretty scared around him and it seems as though I am allergic to him. Why did we get a dog again? Oh yeah, because of this face....
That's all for now!

2 comments:
LOVE IT! How do you get the picture on your title line? It always looks so cute and professionally done. I can't wait to see what your hubby does with your bedroom. :)
Looking good! Can't wait to see the finished product. How on earth did you score Photoshop? I want it!!! That and Illustrator. Did you get a good deal on it by chance? I miss mine (from my work computer).
Miss you too! Hoping to come up to Muncie soon! I'll let you know when I do.
Post a Comment