Another fun thing that happened this week was that Morgan was the student of the week for her class. It is such a cute little program (and in case I haven't already mentioned it, I really love her teacher!) Anyway, each week, a student is randomly drawn by the previous week's student of the week. They get to bring home "Ganz" The Bulldog (shown here) and do things with him much like a Flat Stanley project. Ganz carries a journal with him and each student writes a letter to the class from Ganz's point of view to tell the class what he did that weekend. Morgan took him with us to Emma's swimming lessons, brought him home and had him help make cookies with Daddy. Saturday, he jumped on the trampoline and played with Miss Beverly & her niece Reece. Sunday, he went with us to church and then Morgan had us take him to the Colts game with us. She even sent a note along in my purse that said "Ganz needs a nap at 2:00pm. He needs a snack at 3:00pm." It was so cute.
I wish I had copied down her letter before she sent it in, but it was really cute.
Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments:
Post a Comment