Blogs I read

Meijer Meal Box

Followers

Sunday, September 20, 2009

More random catching up

Still trying to get caught up....

Emma started swimming lessons at the high school on Sept 8. I'd say she loves it, but then I'd be lying. She tolerates it. I just want her to get more comfortable with the water and not be so petrified of it.
The lessons are done through Swim America which has specific guidelines to pass each of 10 levels. The first level (which Emma started in) requires you to bob up and down in the water 10 times while blowing bubbles. Emma was not having the bobbing.
They did let her pass by just sticking her face in and blowing bubbles 10 times. However, she really only put her mouth and a tiny part of her nose in each time. It is just young kids teaching her.

Last weekend, we also got to visit with Nana and Papa! We were excited to see them. We even lost our minds temporarily, and tried to get a picture of all 4 kids. I think this is the best one. One with eyes shut, one laying her head back.
This one was a close contender...isn't Morgan just precious?
The closest we got to all 4 kids by themselves.
*sigh*

No comments: