Blogs I read

Meijer Meal Box

Followers

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

for Carter's grandma

My mom called this morning and said she could barely sleep last night because she looked at the last 2 pictures on here of Carter feeling so sick and it just physically hurt her that he felt so awful. So, just for her, I thought I'd share some photos of him feeling a whole lot better this morning after only 3 doses of his antibiotics.

I was talking on the phone to my friend Carey when I came back out in the living room to find this. He had climbed up into the window and was playing with his truck, even saying "beep beep"

When he saw me get the camera, he decided he would put on a show, so down he came.
And he decided it would be fun to run around me in circles.

I think he feels a little better than yesterday....what do you think?
God Bless the inventor of amoxicillin!!

No comments: