Those of you who are mothers, Christians, or Christian mothers MUST read this blog. I am so moved by it I had to post a link here. Start at the beginning (or the earliest post) and read. This woman has been through so much but is such an amazing example of God and God's love....warning, it WILL make you cry! I am so not a cryer but parts made me laugh out loud and other parts made tears stream down my face. Either way, it is a must read....
http://audreycaroline.blogspot.com
Not how I expected my morning to go
-
So this morning I had to get up early for a doctors appointment but instead
of my alarm I woke up to an incredibly loud IMMINENT THREAT flood warning
and s...

3 comments:
I read through that earlier this week. It is so sad.
I've been reading it since you mentioned it in your e-mail the other day. I'm only through February's posts, but it is so moving. She is such a good storyteller. I left the first entry up for Brian to read and he went forward to the day of Audrey's birth (I haven't gotten there yet). He said that it tore him up. What wonderful faith and strength they have. They prove that our awesome God can bring us through the greatest trials with grace and hope. Thanks for sharing Molly!
Okay...so I stayed up until 11:30 to get through her April posts and the birth of the baby. Needless to say, I had a headache this morning from crying and being up late. It was so compelling and I couldn't stop reading!
Post a Comment