Blogs I read

Meijer Meal Box

Followers

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

I've been tagged!

OK, I've been tagged by my friend Tia and this one sounds fun! Who doesn't love to show off pictures!?!? (although its been very difficult to narrow it down to only 5 so I have an honorable mention as well!!!!)

The game is: Your top 5 pics of 2008 and why. Does it bring back a good memory? Do you look smokin' in it? Any pic and any reason works, but you can only choose 5. Sound fun? I hope so. See end of post for taggees.


Here they are in no particular order....

This one I just think looks so adorable and I love the way the coloring is in the background. It was such a perfectly sunny fall day and I was playing around with my new camera. I've had several people even ask if it was professionally taken! So cute!
This picture of Morgan and Emma was actually the first picture that popped in my head as my favorite picture of the whole year. This was on Morgan's first day of school and Emma woke up just in time to see Morgan get on the bus. I was standing out in the road to take a picture of Morgan when Emma ran out and hugged her and kissed her. I didn't even prompt them. I get this out and look at it on the days when they are separated in their rooms for the 14th time for fighting with each other.
This one is my favorite picture from our trip to Valencia, Spain, and our first trip overseas. It was such an exciting trip and a fun time and a neat experience. I missed the kids terribly, but it was worth it. Such an amazing trip.


This one I love for 2 reasons, I love the way Carter and my mom are looking at each other with such love...but I also love it because being on the boat is my Mom's most absolute favorite place to be in the world (maybe 2nd to being on the jetski along side the boat) and for my kids to share that love with my mom is so priceless. (I also grew up on a boat and love it as well....but probably not as much as my mom!)


This one still cracks me up to this day. This was at the dentist's office on Emma's first trip to the dentist back in January. She was less than thrilled to be there. I think the photo speaks for itself.

This one is my favorite because, really....kartwheels on the beach in Florida at sunset? Does it need an explanation?!?!


So there you have it! Such fun! I will now tag Lee, biz, Kristen, and Kari!

1 comment:

Tia said...

Ooo! Good choices!!