Not how I expected my morning to go
-
So this morning I had to get up early for a doctors appointment but instead
of my alarm I woke up to an incredibly loud IMMINENT THREAT flood warning
and s...
Saturday, December 27, 2008
Christmas Morning
Morgan came into our room at about 6:40 Christmas morning and told us she'd been up since 4:40. The first thought I had was that she was going to be just delightful by 6:40 PM! We had her go back to her room until 7 and then let her wake up Emma. We let Carter sleep as long as he could though because he didn't really get the whole Santa thing anyway and we had a long day ahead of us. We came downstairs and the girls ripped into their presents!
What little girl doesn't want Santa to bring her a magnetic responsibility chart?!
Emma couldn't believe she had more presents!
Carter woke up and dug right in too! (He had some eye issues from having his sinuses all backed up and hs eyes were really gooky and matted shut when he woke up)
Santa brought Carter TWO pacis in his stocking! He didn't know what to do with them. He'd suck on one and hold the other, then switch, then switch back. It was a riot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment