Our next stop in our Christmas Extravaganza was at Chris' Grandma and Grandpa Days
First, is this picture (taken by Morgan of Chris' Grandma)
.JPG)
I did have a picture here taken by Morgan of Chris' Grandpa who had skin cancer treatments last week but since I can't even look at it without feeling sick to my stomach, I didn't figure anyone else would want to look at it either. It can only be described as his head looked like one of those documentaries you see where the person was stranded in the wilderness for 26 days and had severe frostbite and now their skin is dying and peeling off. We love him and I am not making fun of him at all, but it was BAD. Really, really bad.
Shockingly bad. I think I'll put the picture here, but put it behind a cut so you can see it if you want to...but I'm not joking, it will make you feel sick. Again, I am not making fun of him. He is one of the sweetest people on the planet...it was just very, very shocking (and a good reminder to ALWAYS WEAR SUNSCREEN!) and did I mention he sat right next to me at lunch? Not a good combination.
Click here, and don't say I didn't warn youWishing you hadn't clicked it aren't you?
Here is Carter enjoying his new toy! A shape sorter barn. He loved it!
I didn't even get any pictures of the girls, I guess. There wasn't too much else happening. A dinner of scalloped potatoes (that Chris' Grandma makes really well!) lunch meat sandwiches, chicken and noodles (That Chris' Mom makes really well) and Carter ate the Day Family Men Traditional Persimmon pudding. (all the Day men like it....except Chris, because he's a Campbell his mother informs me! HA) After we opened gifts, we headed to Grandma O'Learys where we also didn't get any pictures. (I'm slacking) Then we headed to Day's house and that will be in the next post!
No comments:
Post a Comment