On Christmas Eve, Chris had to work in the morning and he got home about 1:30 in time for me to run a few errands and get a few last minute gifts since I'd been sick. Around 5, we headed over to Grandma Swank's to have dinner and open gifts. Here are the girls with Grandma checking out the loot.
The girls' big gift was iPods (well, they were cheap MP3 players but they think they're iPods so....work with me here) They were thrilled.
Taking a little break between opening, dinner, and more opening to play some ball. It looks like it should be one of those "what is wrong with this picture" things you see in Highlights Magazine!
I got a Crock Pot!! And a Vacuum!!! And I was excited about it! (When I was 16, I would have shot myself thinking that in 16 years I would be excited about getting a Crock Pot and a Vacuum!)
Here is Grandma opening her "10 Things We Love About You" book that we made her on Shutterfly for Christmas. She said it was her favorite Christmas present ever! (I'll post the book too soon)

No comments:
Post a Comment