Blogs I read

Meijer Meal Box

Followers

Saturday, December 27, 2008

10 Things We Love About You book

Here are the pages to the book I made my mom for Christmas from the kids. I asked the girls what things they loved the most about Grandma and used as many of them as they gave me and then had to come up with a few more. Then I tried to find pictures I had that related to those topics. I made the pages on the computer and then I just uploaded the pages to Shutterfly and they shipped me a beautiful book all hard bound. I will do this for every gift giving occasion now, I think!












































1 comment:

The Schnicks said...

That is awesome Molly! I have to learn how you make those pages! Is it difficult? I'd be interested in learning if you have any tips! I am sure your mom will love that for years to come!