Blogs I read

Meijer Meal Box

Followers

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Yummy Recipe!

Today was our 3rd annual "Taste of Mommy and Me" modeled after the "Taste of Muncie" where local restaurants bring some of their best dishes for people to try. In our version, we bring some of our favorite recipes like a big carry in. Then we all go around and fill our plates and take copies of the recipes of the dishes we like. I am SO full. I seriously made myself sick. My friend Belinda (who is also doing Weight Watchers) and I decided we were going to go into a sugar coma. Uggg. So dumb....why did I do that? It was all SOOOOoo good. Anyway, the recipe above is the one I made. Not at ALL healthy....but SO yummy and easy to make with kids. I decided, however, that I needed to up the amount of chocolate and decrease the amount of cool whip because when I followed the recipe exactly the chocolate was very gooey. When I made the 2nd batch and just threw in whatever chocolate I had left (which added up to a bit more than what is called for) it was the perfect consistency....much more firm, but not hard. Anyway, it is a must try if you like buckeyes, puppy chow, or Golden Bear Bars (I'm looking at you, Amy & Tia!)

No comments: