My friend Kari taught me all about digital scrapbooking a few years ago and I was hooked....however, I haven't kept up with it the way I should. I've been really trying to get back into it. My friend Kristen and I have been trying to encourage each other recently by sharing our finished pages on instant messenger so we can get instant feedback from each other. (we're also sharing our files!!) It is really motivating me to get some done. Anyway, it is so much fun and a very good (and CHEAP!) creative outlet. (Well, its cheap until I'm ready to get the pages printed out into books and then it will be a little more...but much cheaper than traditional paper scrapbooking!) Anyway....I've decided to start with some "easy" pages. I'm going back and doing all of Carter's monthly pictures on pages. Here are his 11 month pictures and his 10 month pictures on their pages. I also made Carter's birthday party invitation and some recipe cards for other people. Anyway, thought I'd share just because I'm proud of myself for getting some more done!!!



1 comment:
love seeing your pages!!!!
sooo glad you are still scrappin!
Post a Comment