Not how I expected my morning to go
-
So this morning I had to get up early for a doctors appointment but instead
of my alarm I woke up to an incredibly loud IMMINENT THREAT flood warning
and s...
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
posing lessons with Emma
Emma has now entered that age where she can't just stand there and smile and look cute in a picture, she has to either put her chin way down onto her chest or stick it way up in the air, and then she has to tilt her head to one side or the other. I remember this phase with Morgan. I hear myself constantly saying "just stand there and smile, stop tilting your head, put your chin up, put your chin down....oh just forget it" HA! Anyway, here was today's posing session. Funny head positions or not, she's still pretty darn cute! We're getting ready to leave for her preschool Thanksgiving Feast!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment