Blogs I read

Meijer Meal Box

Followers

Sunday, November 23, 2008

pictures!

Here are a few pictures that I should have posted in the last post but hey, better late than never. The first 2 are of how we must construct our living room these days. I know what all those people who always said someone was "100% boy" were talking about now! This child....it started out with just a gate at each entrance to the living room, followed by one around the fireplace followed by one by the entertainment center, followed by one that blocks out the entertainment center AND the desk, followed by one that blocks out all of the above PLUS the fax machine/telephone that he took off the hook every 30 seconds. So...this is what you get now...my mother says it looks like a maze! HA


Here is Carter "playing" with his new birthday big boy toys.....who is playing, Carter or Daddy???

Carter's new Colt's sweatshirt from Nana and Papa Day. He and Daddy are watching the Colts and practicing saying "TOUCHDOWN!"



My Colts boys!!!


My mom got these dresses for the girls for Thanksgiving while she was on vacation in French Lick a few weeks ago. They are SOOOO cute. They wore them to church on Sunday and I coincidentally put Carter in something that was coordinating...so I had to get a picture. Of course, Carter pulled Emma's hair and she cried and this was the best we got....


There you have it.......the upcoming week is a busy one. Tomorrow, Emma has preschool, Morgan has school (if she's feeling better) and Carter will go to play day while I go volunteer at Morgan's school counting Box Tops.....(at least my friend Kristen will be there too!) **Speaking of Kristen, you should check out her website, she is an amazing inspiration to anyone trying to lose weight! Check it out...she's even about ready to have a contest for new subscribers!** Tuesday, we have Emma's preschool feast in the morning. It will be our 4th annual feast! Tuesday afternoon, I hope to be traveling to Warsaw for the calling hours for Olivia's brother, Zach. Tuesday night, we will watch the BSU Football game on ESPN!!!!! Wednesday, is tentatively our Christmas decorating day. We usually do it after Thanksgiving, but we'll be leaving for St. Louis for Chris' family's Thanksgiving on Thursday morning and not getting back until late on Saturday and then with church on Sunday, we might be ready to relax after that and it will be so fun to come back to our beautifully decorated house!!!
I think that's all I know!




No comments: