Blogs I read

  • Housekeeping! - This isn’t a real post…just a collection of stuff that doesn’t fit anywhere else. Purrsy Bysshe Shelley was not pleased with the lack of attention. Clearly...
  • Remembering 2017 - We were driving in the car a few weeks ago and Sadie piped up, "Man. 2017 feels like a scooter to the ankle." I think I said something like, "Amen, siste...
  • Hey! Didn't I run the 2016 NYC Marathon?!? - Hi. My name is Chris. You may remember me from such races as the Boston Marathon, the Indy Mini or even Ironman Louisville, but for some reason...I STOPPE...
  • new things - Lots of new things happening around here. For Mothers Day, Chris asked me what I wanted to do. I told him I wanted to spend all morning picking out flowers...

Meijer Meal Box

Followers

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Wow...I'm old.

My 15 year class reunion was on June 13. We had it at Morrow's Meadow park in Yorktown.


Not much to report really.

Here are the "games"


Here is my attempt to take pictures of everyone who was there. (didn't take long) Here are Jennifer Deckman McKinney, Shantell Earls Wagner, Melissa Young Hunter, and Susan Rowe Paine.


Here is Don Johnson and Brent Chamness.



Here are Doug Baker & Susan Rowe Paine.




And lastly, Darr Smith & Shantell Earls Wagner

We got there at noon and everyone had brought their own picnic lunch. We ate, the kids played some games, and then the classmates (all 9 of us) just kind of stood around and chatted.

1 comment:

The Saunders Family said...

wow, not many showed huh? How many were in your class? We have our 15th this year too, but since they are having it at a restaurant/bar...we will be skipping it. The had talked about having a family thing at the franke park and go to the ft wayne zoo afterward, now that i would have attended...i would love to see everyones kids! Bars, not so much!