6/14- My mom went to some garage sales and got some cute shirts for Mr. Man....here he is modeling one of them while making his (now patented) camera face.

6/15- My mom decided to get Morgan a new bike helmet for her birthday and took her to get it one night when she came to get her to spend the night. Of course, Carter thought it was a toy for him to play with! He here he is, playing contently with the helmet on!
6/16- Chris took this picture on the way home from playing at the lake with Dean & Tim. There were storms all around and even a lot of places with hail damage. Luckily we didn't get any here.

6/17 swim lessons--I know I have a lot of pictures of swim lessons on here...but its every day so it is kind of a big deal!


6/18 cupcakes from Papa Swank! He comes by every once in a while at random and, if he's been to Concannon's, brings some cupcakes for the kids and me. (and I? and me? brings cupcakes for me...so it would be and me...ok, grammar emergency solved...anyway) Aren't they mouth wateringly yummy looking?
So, I put a cupcake in a bowl for both girls and take one for myself and share it with Carter. After mine is gone, Carter leaves and about 5 minutes later I hear Emma yell "where is my cupcake?!!" I say "Emma, it is wherever you left it" and she says "my bowl is right here but my cupcake is gone!"
He is rotten!! What you can't tell from the picture is that it was also all over his shirt, his hands, his legs (!!!) and the playroom floor. 
6/18 cupcakes from Papa Swank! He comes by every once in a while at random and, if he's been to Concannon's, brings some cupcakes for the kids and me. (and I? and me? brings cupcakes for me...so it would be and me...ok, grammar emergency solved...anyway) Aren't they mouth wateringly yummy looking?
Uh oh. I know what that means.
*cut to Carter*
6/19- Our very dear friends Clay & Carey watched our kids on Friday the 19th so that Chris and I could celebrate our anniversary. We went to Bella Vita in New Castle. Seriously...best Italian restaurant...EVER! It was SO yummy. I didn't think to take a picture until towards the end when we'd already dug into our dessert but here it is sort of already eaten and very dark (no flash on my camera) Still....sooooo good!!

6/20- On our actual anniversary, I saw a sign by Pet Smart that they had animal adoptions that day so of course I had to stop by. This is "Jeremy" but I'm told he doesn't yet know his name so it could be changed. He was a 4 month old black lab/german shepherd mix. SO CUTE!!!!!! Of course, we didn't get him, but I had to take a picture of his puppy dog eyes to send to Chris!


No comments:
Post a Comment