Every year, we travel somewhere for Edward Jones Regional Meetings. We usually go somewhere that is quite a ways away but this time it was only in Indianapolis. We weren't too excited about it, but it ended up being fun!
Of course, since we were going to Indianapolis, we had to go meet Miss Anabelle Elizabeth Mack who is now over a month old!!! I'm so ashamed we're just now getting to meet her! Since she's been born, we've had sickness, tonsillectomies, daily swimming lessons, work, etc. etc.
Morgan was clamoring to get her hands on Anabelle!!! I love how Anabelle is just staring at Morgan in this picture!
Chris even got a turn (after Molly was done, that is!)
Of course, since we were going to Indianapolis, we had to go meet Miss Anabelle Elizabeth Mack who is now over a month old!!! I'm so ashamed we're just now getting to meet her! Since she's been born, we've had sickness, tonsillectomies, daily swimming lessons, work, etc. etc.
Morgan was clamoring to get her hands on Anabelle!!! I love how Anabelle is just staring at Morgan in this picture!

1 comment:
what a cutie...looks the same size as Anna...and yep, you do forget how small they start...and Anna has rown so much already!
Post a Comment